- Skins of the Snap panel are rolled to form a unique
locking system that snaps together.
- The continuous insulated foam interface makes the
design of the panel extremely energy efficient.
- Sealant applied on the inside of the panel protects
it from ultraviolet destruction and forms a waterproof seal.
- Use the existing finish or apply a wide variety of
building materials including shingles and vinyl siding directly to the
exterior of the panel.
- Available 2" - 8" thick and up to 32’ in length.
- Roof pitches as little as 1/4" per 2' can be
- The ease of installation and the ability to hire
entry level tradesman translates into labor savings.
- The panels adapt easily to a variety of floor plans
and offer a wide range of design flexibility and usages including homes,
in-plant offices, freestanding units, restaurants, industrial storage units,
condominium carport facilities and loading zone canopies.
- All panels pass through several quality
control check points to assure that the highest degree of factory tolerances
for alignment, lamination, and finish quality are maintained.